The Brand Wellness Center - Enlightened Dentistry
Our Acupuncture treatments involve a combination of Traditional Chinese Medicine using thin sterile acupuncture needles and the use of micro-current point stimulation (MPS) no-needle acupuncture.
Auricular (ear) acupuncture as well as full body acupuncture are synergistically combined for a more effective treatment.
Both are very effective at stimulating the immune system, balancing energy/hormones, releasing pain, and expediting healing.
Auricular (Ear) Acupuncture Points
In dentistry, the ability of acupuncture has been proven for managing various chronic orofacial disorders. There are numerous reports of randomized controlled trials on the analgesic effect of acupuncture for relieving pain connected to various dental procedures, as well as other chronic orofacial disorders. According to the literature, acupuncture is more effective than a placebo or sham acupuncture. Thus, acupuncture can be considered as a sensible alternative or supplement to current dental practice, both as an analgesic and for addressing various dental disorders.
Acupuncture works by stimulating the body at specific points. Please see our post on Meridian Dentistry for a better understanding of how Acupuncture points connect to dental health.
Presently we are using acupuncture in our office for:
- Draining dental infections to assist in avoiding root canal treatment
- Increasing micro-circulation to the face and dentition
- Facial Rejuvenation -Acupuncture Face Lift
- Relax tension in the tight muscles contributing to bruxism and jaw clenching
- Relax muscles that may be contributing to TMJ pain
- Whole body detoxification
Head and Neck Acupuncture Points
About Your Visit
Please wear loose clothing for your Acupuncture visit, as we will need full access to your arms, legs, neck-shoulder area. There is no disrobing.
Fill out these forms and bring them with you at your first acupuncture visit:
- New Patient Forms (all three of them) at this link here
- Acupuncture Medical Form
- MicroCurrent Point Stimulation Form